Wizard Creek Consulting.

SOHO Computer Support

Information Technology tips for the Small Office / Home Office.


Interesting Facts


Friday, June 24, 2011

 

File sort order reversed or wrong in File Open or File Save dialog box

"File sort order reversed or wrong in File Open or File Save dialog box
After searching in vain for quite awhile for the fix for this little
annoyance, I found a similarly named thread from a while ago, that
contained wrong information."

I blogged about another solution that stopped working. I am trying this one now.


Comments:  
nice blog
 
 
I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
PC Support
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?