Wizard Creek Consulting.

SOHO Computer Support

Information Technology tips for the Small Office / Home Office.


Interesting Facts


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

 

Seven Deadly Sins of Home Office Security - CSO Online - Security and Risk

"Whether your home office is for the occasional WAH or you're running a business from the house, are you guilty of one of these security oversights?"

A good solid list of security issues, including some that are usually overlooked.


Comments:  
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://3128proxy.com
 
 
I agree!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?